Here is the list of 10 best motivational books to read. Books always the best friend of yours. Reading books can change and increase your mental strength. In this article, we will provide you the list of best motivational books that helps you to improve your mental strength.
1. The one thing – “Be like a postage stamp-stick to one thing until you get there. – Josh Billings”
Gary Keller and Jay Papasan are the writers of this amazing book. This is one of the best motivational books which will help you find your one thing, one goal in life and helps you stay focus on that one goal. The one thing is one of the best books which focuses on how to avoid distractions that come on your way. It can help you to concentrate on that one thing at that time which is most important for you. If you use your focus on one goal that no one can stop you to reach your goal. If you are a student then this is a must-read book for you. I’ll recommend this book for all of you who want to achieve their goals in a short time. After reading this book you will be able to prioritize your things and you will be able to avoid distractions. This book can be a life-changing book for you.
2. Rich Dad Poor Dad – This book is really helpful for people who-who are unable to understand where their money goes. This book may change your view to see the money. In this book, you can find how the majority of people think and why they remain poor all their life. All of us want to become rich, but we all do the same thing that all the other people around us are doing.
With the help of this book, you can find out how to use your money to make more money for you. This book explains why rich people invest their money whereas poor people just try to save their money. This book teaches you how you can grow your financial habits and become rich. After working for 6-8 years if you have no investments then please read this book at once. This is a must-read book for you. This book gives you a way to manage your money.
3. Start With Why – “There are a few leaders who choose to inspire rather than manipulate in order to motivate people.” This is a kind of Self-Development and Business book. This book does not make you bored while reading it even many times. It is a business book. Simon Sinek is the author of this book.
Simon Sinek’s first speech at the TEDx is one of the most viewed videos on YouTube. You can watch it on youtube. After watching the video you can understand why you should read this book. The main focus of this book is on the importance of WHY in businesses and some other social movements. There are lots of examples in the book to explain why to start with why.
4. How to Win Friends and Influence People – This is one of the best selling book and first published in 1936. It has already sold more than 15 million copies worldwide. If you want to improve your social skills Then this is a nice book to read. The best thing about this book is that the concepts from this are very clear and applicable even after 100 years from now.
When there was no mobile phones, no computers, and no internet author’s concepts are futuristic. Human and their psychology is still the same and will be the same. After reading this you will definitely think twice before making any stupid decision.
Each chapter provides solutions to the problems for most of us that we face in our day to day life. Reading this book would not be disappointed you.
5. THE POWER OF HABITS – This fascinating book written by Charles Duhigg who is an American writer. Here he reveals so many ways in which our habits can shape our lives. This book is mainly divided into three parts and Each part explains a different aspect of habits like why habits exist and how they help to shape our lives. The examples used by the writer are so relevant and powerful that the reader will feel and relate with their daily life. This is one of the books which we need to read again and again.
Great book for everyone looking to understand and become self-aware of own habits. Charles Duhigg the writer of this book writes about the power of habit and what we can do to change our habits in life, business, and society.
6. Think and grow rich – If I write in simple words this is a book for those who want to achieve new heights in their life. In this book writer elaborate mention 13 steps to achieve success in your life. This book helps you to how to become an unbelievable person, how to see all that happens to you in a different way and how to treat other people. This book talks about to believe. Believe in yourself. You can do anything that you want. Keep your dreams high. In order to reach whatever you want you first have to believe and have faith in your abilities then try hard to reach your goal.
Many peoples fail in their life because what other people say about them so ignore negative peoples in life.
7) The four agreements:- This books tells us about how to live a happy life and fulfilled life. There are Four Agreements that you need to follow in your life.
1. To be impeccable with one’s word
2. Not to take anything personally
3. Not to make assumptions
4. Always doing one’s best.
These Four Agreements will require your personal efforts a lot. This book shows us the world in which we live. It shows us how it starts and how we make agreements with ourselves to live, and how we survive in it. This book introduces improved and new things in your life. This is a must-read for anyone who wants to know how our lives take a shape from childhood. This book has the power to change our lives for better and forever.
8) 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: This is a life-changing book and the best book for habit-forming. You must really have some patience and need concentration to read this book and to understand it completely.
The author explains how we see the world that is our paradigm. And how is the change in our paradigm can lead to a change in our attitude and human Relationship? The author gives many stories and examples to clarify the concept.
The Seven Habits are listed below
1. Be Proactive
2. Begin with the end in mind
3. Put First Things First
4. Think win-win.
5. First, seek to understand, then to be understood
7. Sharpen the saw.
9) 4 HOUR WORKWEEK -This is one of the best books to read. In this book, you can find many useful techniques to work smartly and reduce your work. This book will change your thinking and how you enjoy your life without thinking much about the money.
10) How to stop worrying and start living – This book will change your thought process and perspective about life. If you always worry about something then this is a must-read book for you. This is one of the best self-help books. By following this book you can live a happy life.